Home Care Worker
We are looking for an extremely compassionate home care worker/domiciliary care assistant/, someone who can provide care & support for people needing care in their own home so that they can live their best life and on their own terms.
If you are kind, friendly, fun-loving and looking for a new opportunity then look no further and join our growing company. Most of the clients are in the Aylesbury Vale, South Buckinghamshire and surrounding areas.
Hourly rate – Full time contract: £10.77 an hour. Casual: £10.75 An Hour For Weekday And £11.50 Per Hour For Weekend
EXPERIENCE NOT NECESSARY – full training/coaching will be given by the senior management team.
What we have on offer:
- Mileage of 45p per mile.
- Weekly pay (get paid every Friday!!!).
- Free training.
- Uniform / PPE provided.
- Cost of DBS paid by the company.
- Opportunity for personal development and advancement within the company.
- Supportive working environment.
- £100.00 reward for staff referrals*
- Dedicated support from your line manager
- Regular supervision and appraisals
In a nutshell, your day to day may involve tasks such as
- Personal Care
- Medication Support
- Meal Preparation
- Domestic assistance
- Emotional and Social support
- Helping our clients reconnect with their local community.
- Additional tasks as required.
Schedule of visits: (must be able to work all)
- Morning – you must be able to commence the first visit at 6.30 am or 7.00 am and be able to carry out the visits until around 2.30 pm. OR
- Evening – you must be able to commence the first visit at 3.30 pm or 4.00 pm and be able to carry out the visits until around 10.00 pm.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for care
- Numerate and literate
- IT Skills – must be able to document/report visit records accurately on a mobile device.
To be considered for this role, please provide your CV below.